Thursday, August 23, 2007

Let The Little Girl Dance!


Pricilla Jade, 9 1/2 months, is "truckin'"! She's up on those chubby feet and on the move! Well, some of the time -- the rest of the time she does Mowgli's elephant walk from The Jungle Book (Disney cartoon edition). Since it has been cool up here for the past week Jess has been putting clothes on her and she hates crawling with anything on her legs so she "Mowgli's" along fussing all the way.

These are her nicknames: WooWoo, Scooter, Girlie, Woozilla (when she knocks down Bubber's blocks).

She is a real charmer, very impatient and with a temper! And a great appetite -- she eats positively everthing! When she sees food she says, "Num-num-num-num-num....." and licks her mouth like she's getting ready for a feast. Right now I am in the process of teaching her not to hit, pull hair or bite. Especially her Bubber. And I am teaching her to be gentle -- Ahhh-uhh-ahhhh, Baby (or Cissy or Fuzzy or Bubber...whoever applies). When she jumps into my arms she now puts her head on my shoulder and says, "Ahhhhhhhhhh...". She's learning. Oh, and she loves music! She plays the keyboard and sings to me and dances with me. And believe it or not, she likes to hear me sing.

1 comment:

No1sRed said...

Hey! We used the same title!! *LOL* Different dates but the same title! How cool is that? And I think your little Woo sounds woonderful! *G* I couldn't resist that one.