Monday, May 19, 2008

One Tired Susie!


This will be me anytime now. I am one tired Susie! I spent my day in BS doing errands with a borrowed car. I hit the bank and threw in the store deposit in time to keep our venders from coming back and sucking up all the beer we had to buy -- getting set for Memorial Day, ya know. From there I went to the Whale of a Wash and washed a whale of clothes. I hit the Good Will store and found a treasure of t-shirts for my Buddy and a wonderful laying down Ty bear for his new little brother. Then I hit the Dollar store and spent way more than a dollar! From there it was into the Food Dog to spend way way WAY more than a dollar! After stuffing all this into the borrowed car along with the rest of my jetsom I remembered I was running on only a half cup of coffee! But before I can have my shot of java I have to make a quick stop at the drug store. No, not for drugs -- for printer paper...or I should say drawing paper for the grandkids. After that stop I snuck through the McD drive-thru and headed towards the edge of town to the propane vender to pre-pay for a tank of LP. Then I sped across the busy 4-lane to buy some "liquid gold" for the borrowed car, cop a squat, and finally get that coffee transfusion. Not done yet. I head back into town and hit the bank for a second time to buy circus tickets and sign up for a banking opportunity. And finally I am free to go home. My dogs are barking, my hips are popping, and my knees have dropped into the ocean of fluid sloshing around my ankles but I still have to enjoy the grandk's for 6 hours before bedtime. They are all in bed now and I can relax and.....
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop !

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

I have so missed your drawings. That one was perfect! You really had a busy day and I liked the reference to your knees and ankles. Very funny! More, more, more like this. xxoo